Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wedding Season!!

Wedding season is officially upon us and it's my favorite time of year! (after Christmas, of course!) Saturday night Janie and I got all dressed up for an evening wedding of a girl that graduated both high school and college with me. Well...she graduated on time in May... Anyway after going to the wedding I started thinking about things that I want for my wedding whenever that will be! Sooooo here is a short list:


The dress--This is from the Amsale Blue Label collection and I love it!! Except that my absolute fav is gone from the site...this is the 2nd best


The bridesmaid's dress--I love the Ann Taylor bridesmaid collection. They have really elegant and classy dresses and really beautiful dresses, too!! Picture this dress in a milk chocolate brown or a blueish-gray.




The flowers--Hydrangeas may be my most favorite flower and I definitely want to coordinate them into my wedding some how. The blue ones are my fav and I love how simple this centerpiece is--simple yet fabulous!!


image from Google

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gracious! I love all three of those pictures. I would TOTALLY rock that bridesmaid dress. The flowers, I LOVE!! Those are like my favorites too! I miss you! I cant wait for one of us to get married, it's going to be SOOOOO exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...