Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have been putting this off, but......


If you've been anywhere around a tv or newspaper, you've heard of the oil spill. And that's what it would be to me--just words--except that it washed on my Alabama beaches yesterday, and has been spreading in my Gulf of Mexico. This is absolutely heartbreaking. Even though Alabama doesn't have a lot of coast line--what we do have is breathtaking. I grew up on the fine, white sand and the clear, blue ocean. Where do people in Alabama vacation? Our Alabama beaches of course!! So it's about time that our President step it up and come up with a solution instead of pointing fingers at BP. Pointing fingers isn't going to fix our problem!!!!
When will the beach ever look like this again?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! Preach it sister. However, sad to say (hate to get political) but all the president seems to be good at is pointing fingers. I mean come on, if it's not BP's fault, Im sure he'll say its George W's fault. ughh.

Jenny Beth said...

uhh its so infuriating, last night casey and i were talking and this could potentially ruin the whole carribean... sooo devistating.

Kelley Hill said...

I hate this oil spill mess....They are saying that it won't be fixed until August!! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...