Everytime I fly alone, I always wish that I get seated next to people who want to talk to me. It seems like all of my friends who fly always luck out and meet the most random people. Well, on my flight to FL I was seated in between 2 ladies who did not want to talk. Okay with me because that just meant I could read more in my book.
So I told myself that on my flight back to home sweet Alabama that I would be determined to sit next to someone who wanted to talk and if they didn't, that I would strike up a convo with them.
Sooo who do I get seated in between on the flight back?? A stinky college kid who read his poli sci books the entire time with words that I had never heard of and a 10 year old kid flying alone. The college kid ignored me but this is my attempted converstation with the 10 year old:
Me: So is this your first time to fly alone?
Kid: No
Me: Sooo are you flying home or flying to visit someone?
Kid: Home (Is anyone other than me seeing where this conversation is going??? I can be really naive at times)
Me: Oh ok. Where are you from?
Kid: ........Let's just say, many different places.
Okay, so this is my cue that this kid probably thinks that I want to kidnap him when in fact, all I want is to talk to someone!!! After this I just put in my ipod and read. Boring flight.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha! You are such a creep! How many people do you think he told about the strange woman on the plane??
Post a Comment