The month of February and the first half of March have left me with ZERO motivation for weight loss. I had still been working out regularly but when combining that with eating lots of sweets, ZERO weight loss is the result. Then a few days before spring break, I came down with an acute sinus infection. Since I was to be leaving for FL soon, I didn't work out then so I wouldn't aggrivate my infection. I also decided that I was taking spring break off. What was I thinking?!?! I had pretty much taken the whole month of February off!!! Well, what did this result in???? A 4 pound gain!!!! Before I freaked out, I had to take a minute to remind myself that I really should have gained more weight than that. So starting on Monday of this past week, I started back full force on my diet and workout plan. I've only had a few sweet snacks (which is a miracle since my hormones have been going crazy for the past month and a half!!!!!) and if this results in a weight loss on Sunday--even if it's .5 pound--then that will be a great start!!! So this brings me to my goals for the rest of the year. I didn't do New Years Resolutions because I was already on a diet and working out, but I'm doing them now.
- For the rest of the year I will work on making myself a better version of myself (i.e. following my diet, working out, doing my quiet time consistenly, having more patience)
- I also will buy myself a new camera at some point this year--my goal is before this summer. I have a camera now but it is 6 years old!!! I've always just relied on other people taking pictures or using my phone. But that is going to change this year!!
(***Update: I lost 2 pounds this week! That's a start!)
No comments:
Post a Comment