Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Opinions NEEDED!!!!!

My CHI flat iron caught on fire!!!!!
Normally, I wouldn't think it would be such a big deal and just use mom's buuuuuuuut since I am flying to Tampa in less than a week, I HAVE GOT TO GET ONE STAT!!!!!!!
I've heard lots of great things about the FHI flat iron but I'm not sure what to get since this will be a large investment.
If you use a flat iron, what type do you prefer??
I have very thick hair so it has to be a good one. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I have the plain old Conair Infiniti with ceramic paddles. It was 30 dollars, and I've had it for 5 years. It doesn't damage my hair, and it is cheap! I like the CHI, don't get me wrong, but I'm all for getting a good product for not a lot of money! :) --Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...