Is it weird that I'm excited about going to school tomorrow?? I'm sure that will change when I'm not a first year teacher and have a family but as of right now, I absolutely LOVE my job and wouldn't trade it for the world!!! I'm so exicted about tomorrow's lesson and it really isn't anything special. We're beginning a new novel, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, which is historical ficiton that deals with the Puritans and witch hunts. Hopefully interesting to my students. I will definitely try to make it fun!
We also start state standardized testing on Tuesday. First, this will be my first time administering a test. If you remember from when you were in school, the teacher has to read every single word from the test manuel.....boring right?? Haha well now it's my time to bore the kids!!!! I hope they all do good because I have worked hard preparing them the best I could :)
Is anyone watching The Biggest Loser???? I still have to catch up on this past Tuesday's episode because I was out of town, but I am absolutely obsessed!!! I always make sure to workout on Tuesday's too because who wants to sit and watch a bunch of people sweating their booty's off while I sit on the couch like a fatty??? NOT THIS GIRL!!! So I always make sure to workout before 7pm on Tuesday's!!!!!
I know this post is all over the place!! I really need to catch up on blog reading since I was out of town this week but I definitely will!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK Y'ALL!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry your break is over, but that just means you're that much closer to summer break! Hope you have a great week! xoxo
Post a Comment