21st Century Truths
1. I think part of a best friend's job is to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than during an arguement when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How do you fold a fitted sheet?????
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Mapquest needs to start at direction #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood.
8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
9. Bad decisions make good stories.
10. Can we all just ignore whatever comes after Blu-ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection....again.
11. I'm always slightly terrified whenever I exit out of Word and it asks if I want to save any changed to my ten page research paper that I swear I didn't make any changes to.
12. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this, ever.
13. I hate it when I miss the phone call on the last ring and then call back and no one answers. Hello, what happened???
14. I hate leaving my house looking good and confident and then not seeing anyone of any importance all day. What a waste.
15. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I believe more kisses begin with Miller Lite than with Kay.
16. I would rather carry 10 plastic bags in one hand to avoid making 2 trips.
17. The only time I look forward to a red light is to finish a text.
18. How many times is it appropriate to say "what?" before you just smile a nod?
19. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.
20. People have trouble finding their car...their car keys....pinning the tail on the donkey. But I can find the snooze button on the alarm in 1.7 seconds, in the dark, and 3 feet away everytime.

1 comment:
This made me laugh-I needed it-so funny! Thank you so much for your sweet words today. I am encouraged. Thank you for the scripture. You are so precious! Hope you're still enjoying the snow if you still have it! Have a blessed night! xoxo
Post a Comment