Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Water for Elephants

I saw this not too long ago: (watch it, it's not long!!!)
and just knew that I had to read the book.
Because I'm an English major, I'm a big believer in movies are way better than the books. So I set out to read the book before the movie came out.
My verdict??
Amazing. I cannot wait for the movie to come out. I read the book while I was snowed in from school and I might go ahead and re-read it. That's how much I fell in love with the characters.
Updates:
  • School is NOT closed tomorrow!!! Students report at 10am and teachers report at 9am.
  • My driveway is frozen solid....makes for an interesting drive out.
  • In the 3 days I was stuck in the house I may have eaten the same amount of food a bear going into hibernation does. So I worked out yesterday and today. I'm sore all over but I know how good it will pay off!!
  • Also, does anyone know how I can imbed a youtube video in a post? I am completely computer illiterate for a 23 year old. Thanks!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...