- Today was the first day of school since yesterday was cancelled and it was great!! Much better than I expected--I only had to be "mean" to one class today...that may be a new record!
- When I taught at the high school last semester I wore heels every day and had no problems. I absolutely love dressing up and I've chosen a great career for that :) Well today I can definitely tell that I haven't wore heels for 8 hours straight in about a month!!!! My feet are killing me and I'm wearing flats with a pencil skirt tomorrow--a faux pas when you have legs as short as mine but I have no choice haha!!
- Grey's Anatomy comes back on tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I will post pictures of my classroom as soon as possible. I have a lot of stuff that the other teacher left and hopefully I'll be adding artwork on the walls throughout the semester. I also need to change the bulletin board next week!! Ahh soo much to do!!!!
- Have a great rest of the week!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
My First Day in 7th Grade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am SO thrilled your first day was a success-aside from the heels. I could never wear heels that longs. Definitely wear flats more often-your back and feet will thank you :) I'm excited about Grey's tomorrow, too! Can't wait to see your classroom! Have a blessed week! xoxo
Hi stranger! ;) So sorry I've been MIA lately! I've been so busy it's crazy!! Anyway, I'm so excited your first day went well!!! It's all downhill from here! :) I totally gave up wearing heels all day... As much as I'd love to wear them, my feet are dying by the end of the day. Flats are definitely a must for me (regardless of my 5'3 self! haha)!
Sarah, I am sorry to just now answer your question from my blog. Things have been crazy with the holidays and new year, etc.! My bridesmaids dresses are from Waters. I was obsessed with finding the perfect bridesmaids dress (worse than my own dress), and I think I accomplished it with these dresses! Thanks for your sweet comment on them!
I'm SO PROUD OF YOU! I love you and I cannot wait to see you very very soon. New years resolution...to actively blog...this way you can see whats going on and i can keep up with you...i miss you best friend.
Post a Comment