Tuesday, January 4, 2011

no school today!!

Today was supposed to be my first day of school and IT WAS CANCELLED!!! Believe it or not, it all had to do with water. The city north of my town had water problems and had to shut their water down; in turn, we had to cut back on consumption and since schools use a loooooot of water they cancelled.

What did that do for me? It gave me one more day to worry if I had everything I needed, everything over-planned, and was my seating chart correct? Stupid things to worry about, I know, especially when I've been so blessed to recieve this job. I can't get over how much God loves me to put this opportunity in my path. AMAZING!!

Tonight is the season premire of The Biggest Loser! (I'm actually watching this as I type.) And because I'm on a weight-loss journey myself, this show is so inspiring!! Losing weight is hard!! Especially when you live in the South and like southern food and Paula Deen. Buuuuut Weight Watchers has made it much easier than I would have expected--not easy, but easier because you aren't deprived of food, and it's all your choice as to what you eat.

Okay, this post is full of random things that are on my mind. Pray for me as I meet my students tomorrow and pray that I learn their names quickly!!

1 comment:

Jess Elyse said...

I think you are going to be great at your new job!!
No doubt that you will learn their names! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...