- Friday I left school and hung out with my friend Ashton and her precious baby Kylee. We went to Target where they had black leggings on sale for $4.20!!! We then went to Chik fil a where Kylee had her first experience there--she loved it!!!!!! She forgot all about her fries once she tasted a chicken nuggest and she ate 3! After that we did Zumba where Ashton is now addicited!
- Saturday I did Zumba again before heading to Huntsville where I took up money at Winter Formal until 10pm. I was so happy to see my old students and it felt good when they kept talking about how much they missed me! I also loved seeing the girls' formal dresses--the dresses were always my favorite part about going to a dance.
- Today I went to church, Belk, and then watched tv until I made myself grade test papers. Then I did Zumba again! And now I'm watching the premire of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
- This week has been the best workout wise but the worst eating wise.....ugh!!!
- The state of Alabama has started this weight loss competition that starts Thursday. You have to form teams of 4 and each team member has 10 weeks to lose 10 pounds. If every team member does then you're entered to win $4000!!!!!! Then there are prizes for 2nd place and 3rd place too. I'm excited to have a short term goal to work toward and my goal is to lose more than 10 pounds.....hopefully I can lose 2 per week making that 20!!
- This will be our first full week back to school so I hope it goes good and that the teachers and students aren't restless by Friday!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
this weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment