Introducing......my new February themed bulletin board!! I kept thinking about how I was going to change the bulletin board in my classroom and then this popped in my head!! I had my students draw and decorate a heart with the title of their favorite book written on it. I got a wide variety of hearts but a few of the popular ones were Where the Red Ferns Grow, Twilight series, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Two students chose the Hunger Games--which, let me tell you, put them right on top of my favorite students list....if I had one, that is :) I've got a few more hearts to put up but I had to leave quickly today after school to go to a meeting at 3:15pm.Next, I may skip a March themed bulletin board and do something like "Hop Into a Good Book" and feature a few of my favorite Young Adult books....who knows. What I do know is that I will definitely have to work on what the word "centered" means. Ahhh the life of a perfectionist!

3 comments:
Love that bulletin board!! And so glad you had a fun weekend (in regards to your previous post). I am still helping out with the newborn and big brother, so I am exhausted and don't have much down time, but I am trying to stay caught up on reading. Have a blessed week! xoxo
Very nice! PS- You can't skip March! 1. Its my Birthday 2. Its the start of Spring, the best season in the South!! You should do something about new beginnings, thats what spring symbolizes right?
i'm going to do this in my hall!!!!! you are amazing!!
Post a Comment