Thursday, September 15, 2011

a day in the life: wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!!  Today I wasn't as swamped as I thought I would be...that might be tomorrow haha!!  So, in case you aren't totally bored reading my daily schedules, then read on! 

5:20am-7:00am- Wake up and do my morning routine:  read while eating breakfast, shower, do hair and make up, dress, and make lunch.  This is my outfit of the day!!!!
Chiffon Jacket, GAP; Tee, Banana Republic; Cropped Cuff Pants, Banana Republic; Sandals, Sam Edelman; Cameo Broach, vintage.

7:20am-4:20pm- Teach school again!  Discuss novel with first 3 classes and let the last 3 classes finish yesterday's test and catch up on work they have missed.  I also had a meeting this afternoon about the leadership team I will be in charge of the next 9 weeks.  I was the lucky one to have morning announcements....woohoo!!!  At least it's only for a 9 weeks because I am so busy with lesson plans, grading, cheerleading, church, and trying to have a social life at my age!

4:30pm-4:55pm-Short run around my father's neighborhood.  I live waaaaay out in the country and cannot run on my road.  My father lives in an old neighborhood with sidewalks and wide streets so I really enjoy running there.  It was only 88 degrees and overcast and felt amazing compared to what I put myself through this summer running in unbearable heat!!!!

5:00pm-6:20pm- I stopped by Subway to get a veggie pizza to eat on the way home.  I did that and the showered to get ready for church.  I quickly got ready and left for church.

This came on the radio on the way home and I died laughing.  I hope I never stop finding things like this funny.  When it came on, I immediately texted the picture to my bestie who happens to have the same sense of humor as me.  She texted me the other day telling me that her teacher has been repeating the word "duty" all day in class and she couldn't stop laughing.  Of course when I read that text, I laughed out loud too.  Does anyone else find this stuff funny too??  :)

6:35pm-7:35pm-  I co-teach mission friends at church to 4 3-year-old little boys and it is always something different each week!!!  Haha!  Very entertaining!  Tonight we fingerpainted:

Precious little boy!!!!!

7:50pm-10:30pm-  I finially have time to blog and watch tv!!!!  This is the first time I've had the time to watch tv this week!  My favorite comedy, Modern Family,  comes back on next Wednesday night so I watched 2 re-runs.  Then NBC showed Up All Night that premiered tonight.  Modern Family really is the funniest tv show around!!!!!!

Don't look for a Thursday post until Friday evening or Friday night.  I will be leaving for school at my usual time and won't be coming home until 9:30 that night so I will not have time to blog on Thursday!!!!!!  Have a great rest of the week!!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...