1. I'm thinking about buying myself a birthday present. I've already started thinking about my birthday since fall has begun!! There are just a few things I want for my birthday, and so instead of expecting everyone to buy them for me (which is not going to happen), I've decided to buy myself something. Does anyone else do this too or am I the only one?
2. I would really appreciate it if tropical storm Lee would rotate on over to Texas to give them the rain that they so desperately need. I know that we need rain and all here. Especially since everyone's pastures are so dry right now. But now that this rain has literally rained continuously for 3 days straight, I need a break. There is no garage at my hosue. It takes everything I have to get all of my stuff and myself into my car without getting soaking wet. Oh and add in an umbrella that blows up when the wind blows. I've really got to invest in a good umbrella.
3. I went with my mom to the annual Jim Norman Antique Auction in Hartselle on Labor Day. I found a few pieces that I wouldn't mind having except that I didn't bring about $20,000 with me. Looks like I will stick with making cheap furniture look old.
4. I am extremely cold natured. My poor students. I really sweat them out of the classroom while I am walking around with a jacket on. I have got to find some warmer clothes to wear or something!!! Since the high today was 56 degrees, I was contemplating turning the heat on all day. Hopefully it will warm up soon because even though I do like cooler weather, I would really like to enjoy fall first!!!!
5. I will try hard to remember to take pictures of my classroom now that it's officially finished!!! I can't wait until we move into our new school (not new, but the old high school) because then my classroom will double in size!! Yipee!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment