I've been thinking lately about how I really need a new pair of leopard flats. I ended up wearing the last pair I owned until they had holes in the soles--doesn't that show you how much I loved them. (Plus they were super inexpensive CHEAP! They came from Target.)
My mom used to tell me that good shoes cost more, and I've really lived by that. I may pay more for shoes, but they won't give me blisters or hurt my feet. And if you know me at all, I wear heels about 5 days a week at school and church--and so I will definitely pay more for comfortable heels!!
So now my question. Should I buy a more expensive pair of flats that will last MUCH longer than the last ones I had. Plus, you now know that I really do wear these leopard ones a lot. My choices are between the Tory Burch Reva flats or the FS/NY Sloop flats (I already own the black FS/NY flats, but not any Tory Burch.)
Does anyone own a pair of Tory Burch flats and are they comfortable???
These FS/NY flats are so comfortable!!!!!



2 comments:
i have some flip flops but no flats. i have heard wonderful things about them tho.... maybe I can get a pair soon :)
I love the TB shoes, but have never been able to afford to own a pair. I am not big on animal print, but I have been looking for a pair of leopard print flats for a few years now and I just can't seem to find just the right ones. Good luck and let us know what you decide!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment