Saturday, September 24, 2011

first day of fall = sick day

I welcomed the first day of fall in school bed.  Actually, I did get up and get ready and go in to school, but I was so sick and felt so awful that I ended up calling a sub to come in.  I hate having to take off like that because now this puts us even farther behind.  For example, Friday we were set to cover 3 more chapters in our novel--not reading them but discussion.  Well, I had to scratch that because the sub hadn't read the book and couldn't discuss, so I had to come up with something else.  So looks like we will do Friday's work on Monday....ugh!!!

When I got home I immediately took medicine and went to sleep.  Except that it took me a little bit to fall asleep because I kept wondering, "Did I forget anything on the lesson plan??  Did I tell her about bus duty?  Are my students going to behave??"  Finally, the medicine kicked in and I was out.

I feel soooooo much better this morning--enough to look for some new fall clothing inspirations because of this wonderful chilly weather!!!!!  Below are a few of the things I would love to wear this fall:
All images from jcrew.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...