Do you have a movie that you could watch over and over again and never tire of it? Can you watch this movie and say every line before the actors even do?
I have two movies like that. The first (and one I'm blogging about today) would have to be When Harry Met Sally.
I just can't get enough of this movie!!! If you've never seen it, you're missing out!! It's a love story but not a typical love story. It takes Harry and Sally twelve years and meeting three times to become friends and finally fall in love. And I'm always a sucker for a good love story.
Below is a picture from my favorite scene in the movie. It's at the very end when Harry tells Sally that he's in love with her on New Year's Eve night.
The best lines in the whole movie are said by Harry to Sally:
"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
If you've seen this movie, what's your favorite part?


No comments:
Post a Comment