skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
Follow Me on Twitter
Shopping With Sarah
Monday, September 19, 2011
happy early birthday to me!!
I finally did it!!!! I broke down and bought a pair!!!!! I wonder what people would think of me if I wore these every. single. day.
Have you ever wanted something expensive and then finally bought it after waiting???
1 comment:
EllynAndra
said...
Yayayaya!!! Lovveeee them!! You should wear them everyday!!! :)
September 19, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sarah
AL, United States
I love my Savior, sweet tea, pearls, being Southern, laughing, monogramming, parking illegally, Paula Deen, cooking and baking, going to weddings, reading, family, and being with my friends!
View my complete profile
My Friends :)
I'm Currently Reading....
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
Oldies But Goodies
▼
2011
(82)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(16)
starbucks at christmas
weight watchers....I'm baaaaaack!!!
almost 24
first day of fall = sick day
introducing the NEW paula deen!!
happy early birthday to me!!
a day in the life: thursday-saturday
a day in the life: wednesday
a day in the life: tuesday
a day in the life: monday
new series!
we still love
my favorite movie part I
random thoughts on a tuesday night
To Have Or Not To Have Leopard Flats???
It Feels Like Fall :)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(78)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
1 comment:
Yayayaya!!! Lovveeee them!! You should wear them everyday!!! :)
Post a Comment